Sunday, June 2, 2013

Polish Sighting: Essie's Summer Collection




If you haven't tried to get your hands on Essie's summer collection or even heard of it yet, then you must be living under a rock. Been hearing so many people looking for these bad boys cause they're the talk of the town and they're flying off the shelves like there's no tomorrow! For their summer collection launched 6 shades:

(First Row)
The More The Merrier: A bright green, reminds me of an avocado smoothie.
Full Steam Ahead: A soft lavender/lilac with shimmer, I think purple yam.
Rock The Boat: A dusty blue also with shimmer.

(Second Row)
Sunday Funday: A bright coral with shimmer.
Naughty Nautical: A deep turquoise/teal with a subtle shimmer.
The Girls Are Out: A bright fuchsia with shimmer.

I find these colors to be quite unique, except The Girls Are Out and maybe Full Steam Ahead. It's hard to resist! Essie also went for the brighter road when it came to their Nail Stickers! What's your say on these new beauts? Have you got your stash already? So far I've gotten to use my Naughty Nautical in my Manicure MAYhem just a couple of days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment