Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kolor My Nails: A Little Offset




This will be a new series to my blog post. Kolor My Nails will just be dedicated to other people's nails I've done for them for fun. I don't always have a lot of time on my hands, so this will be a rare blog that'll just pop up every now and then. But I figured it would be nice to share what others request when I get the chance to play with my polishes outside of preplanned blogs. 

In this Kolor My Nails, my boyfriend's mom requested to have something different but not too drastic. For her main polish she chose OPI My Private Jet and for her accent nail she chose Zoya Adina. To make the sheer polish more true to color, I used Sally Hansen Insta Dri as it's base to achieve the accent nail. To add a little more design she chose orange, green, and clear rhinestones and I added a blue bowtie rhinestone to it. 

Just a simple and fun offset nail manicure! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment