Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Product Review: Revlon Wild Flower App



Just when I thought Revlon was getting things right with catching on the "it" thing and was super excited for them, I should have second guessed myself and figured there would be something faulty about their Nail Apps.

Don't get me wrong, they're designs are gorgeous and quite attractive compared to the other competing nail apps, but they failed me already in the application process and adhesion. There's a lot of room for improvement, I think, especially in these two areas. 
First, you've got to peel off the nail ap from its backing and thus it becomes a flimsy sticker that you're attempting to stick onto your nail bed. It gets kind of difficult because too much touching of the edges then they start to curl inward and you'll have to attempt to uncurl them prior to adhesion or else they stick to themselves. 
Second, the adhesion wears off quick, maybe not as quick as a couple other ones. But still, adhesion is very dire in nail apps and without the proper stickiness there's no point for a customer to invest in it. I ended up peeling them off a couple days after because the curled end couldn't be undone even with the attempt of a top coat for extra help and boost of adhesion. I did my normal retail work and I already started seeing little chips and tears at the edges of my nail. Totally sucked cause I was so hopeful for this product. 
In all honesty though, aside from the pretty floral designs (so far) the other nail apps I've reviewed are worth the money more than this. I probably wouldn't repurchase these unless I knew they had made some changes to their product. 
I used this for Manicure MAYhem: Day 13....

No comments:

Post a Comment