Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bargain Finds: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure


Today is once again a three in one type of blog, this is also a Mini Haul and Product Review. For you Sally Hansen lovers out there, especially the Complete Salon Manicure line, Walgreens is currently having a 2 for $10 sale for this Sally Hansen line until June 1st, both in stores and on their website. And if you're lucky enough, maybe you'll get your hands on manufacture coupons which range from $1 - $2 off each polish.

I was lucky enough to grab some of the Limited Edition Designer Collection which were collaborations with a mixed of known designers. The display was a tower for the Summer Looks - Hot Days / Cool Nights. (Somewhere along those lines, I'm not entirely certain of the correct wording). But it also featured their new Dry Drop. 

Anyways, back to the polishes. I swooped up First Kiss, Butterscotch & Green Tea (by Tracy Reese) and Resurrection (by Parabal Gurung). Although, If I'm not mistaken, these aren't really the newest of the "Limited Edition" line since these two fashion designers (Reese & Gurung) released their lines in the previous years. These colors (the ones I attained) are just re-released along with their newest fashion designer collaborator Alex Wang. There is a total of ten polishes with this collection, 5 from Reese (First Kiss, Butterscotch, Green Tea, Soy Latte, & Hot Lava), 3 from Gurung (Resurrection, Angel Bite, & Apparition), and 2 from Wang (White Out & Dune). 

As for their consistency, this line is supposed to be a all-in-one polish. No need for base coat, top coat, etc. It does everything for you. For the polishes I chose, I do love the colors and it didn't take long for them to completely dry after I applied them. The lighter hues took a couple or few coats while the darker hues I was able to settle with just one. 

So, so far, I'm very happy with the price - 2 for $10 - $2 off each bottle. The colors were very different and alluring. Their quality is great! The only thing I've got to get back to you on is the wear time, I haven't tested it long enough to really say. But as for everything else, I think I've pretty much covered it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment