Friday, May 17, 2013

Product Review: OPI Nail Envy


This base coat works wonders! My nails are really getting beat up with all this polishing I'm pushing on them. My nails keep breaking easily and peeling, so when I need a base coat this is what I turn to. And when I''m miraculously not painting my nails, I make sure to keep a coat of this on. I instantly see improvement on my nails, of course it just gets countered when I cave into polishing them again. But other than that this is by far the best for me, if I'm not mistaken there are a few different options within the OPI Nail Envies and this one is specifically for peeling nails! 

I would totally recommend this to anyone who have the same issue as me! Worth the investment and it sure is lasting me quite a whole; it's like I haven't even made a dent on it yet and I've had it for over a month, used almost daily. 

Any of you ladies use this product? What's your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment