Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Product Review: Sinful Color Diamond Lust - Shine On Me



Sinful Color Diamond Lust collection, I've got to say, are by far my favorite. I'm not sure if it was just the color I chose with the base color but I quite favored these babies! They shimmered with the specks of glitter dust and "shined bright like a diamond" from the larger glitter shapes!

This, of course, is a special line since they run at $2.99 per bottle as compared to the regular Sinful Colors at $1.99. I'm pretty sure though that the trick to using chunky glitter is having the right base color to go along with it. I used this for my Manicure MAYhem: Day 1 and no matter how hard I tried the photo didn't do it justice. I love it more in person than in the photos, both natural sun and in-door lighting.

It's clear coating is a thicker consistency which I think is a good thing, in my opinion, it allows for easier access to the glitters. From previous glitter polishes I've attempted, I found it quite difficult getting the glitters out; it was like fishing for them in a tiny bottle. (I had no patience.) But I think, this one, is just fine and comes on more evenly than the rest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment