Thursday, May 30, 2013

Polishing Sighting: Sally Hansen Limited Edition Sugar Coat



Sally Hansen is almost always the "trendsetter" of the nail company world, in my opinion at least. They're always throwing out new nail polish concepts, for instance, today's Polish Sighting is their newest textured polish. They call it Sugar Coat, I call it popcorn ceiling. (LOL) Idk, if you all know what that is but in the past apartments I've lived in while growing up I remember them have bumpy consistency and this texture is just a trigger for remembrance of that! Anyways, this is a Limited Edition line and it comes complete with 8 shades. I haven't heard much about rave about these and from what I've read or heard it's an "acquired taste". If it's not obvious yet, I'm not too crazy for it but I'll eventually give it a shot. I got to give it to Sally Hansen, they're very creative, I'm not certain that they were first with this concept but regardless even their choice of colors are bold! They've got bright hues of purple, white, red, yellow, blue, mint green, pink, and last black.

Have any of you tried these babies out? Do you get any sugar dust remains after using them?


2 comments:

  1. OPI came out with a polish called liquid sand and it's the same texture. It finishes matte and I felt like it made my nails look really messy :( I think I'm too addicted to glossy nails to be able to wear this product but the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know! This Sugar Coat appears to be more textured than the liquid sand. But I guess I'll have to try this one and compare them! & I totally know what you mean about glossiness, I have a hard time with matte-ing my polishes sometimes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete