Saturday, June 1, 2013

Polish Sighting: Sinful Colors Sail La Vie

"Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with meee" come Sail La Vie! Ahoy maties, today's Polish Sighting? Sinful Colors! They're set to sale their new summer collection!

Spotted this new display at work once I got back. Sinful Colors, Sail La Vie. It's their new summer collection complete with 8 shades. Although, out of the 8 shades only 5 of them are actually brand new.  Their orginally running at $1.99, so nothing new in the pricing department since they are black topped and not silver. Pretty certain other Walgreens may have a different display but the polishes are the same. 
From left to right their polish names are as followed: 

Out of This World 
Snow Me White 
Sail La Vie (New)
Anchors Away (New)
Cross My Heart 
New Wave (New)
Into The Blue (New)
My Bouyfriend (New)

I'm bound to grab a couple of the new colors, eventually. The ones that stand out the most are Sail La Vie & Anchors Away. Probably the least nautical colors in the bunch but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything like those yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment