Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Polish Sighting: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat



Sally Hansen's textured polish display part deux is their new Fuzzy Coat. They remind me of tinsel icicles normally placed on a christmas tree, except colorful and in nail polish! But they compare it to a fuzzy yarn ball. I haven't tried this yet but I do hope they aren't prickly to the touch and do end up nice and fuzzy. The Fuzzy Coat collection comes in 8 different shades by far: Pink, Brownish Nude, Orange, Purple(?), Green, Lime Green, Blue, and Black. They run at about $8 per bottle and I found this display at Walgreens but have seen them at CVS as well. I want to say that it may be a part of their contest, if it's still going on, this might be their theme for the month of June? I'm not too sure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment