Thursday, May 16, 2013

Product Review: L'Oreal's Miss Candy - Jolly Lolly



Nope. That's all I've got to say. Gellie Technology? It's not for me. I tested this out for my Manicure MAYhem: Day 3 and it just wasn't cutting it for me. I used about three to four coats and I was still able to see the tips of my nails. Maybe I chose the wrong color to use? Jolly Lolly which is a Bright Red. I think to like this polish, it must be acquired. It bugged me and it sure wasn't growing on me the first few hours I had them on.

It's finish does appear to look quite gel-like. But it's sheen seems to be so inconsistent on the nails, it almost appears like actual jelly, hence maybe "gellie". I feel like if you poke at it, it would just jiggle or your finger would just go straight in. This, of course, isn't true. Haha. Anyways, I'm not crazy about this. Maybe i'll give it another chance with one of the other shades although I don't think it's worth the $5.99 splurge.

What's your take on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment