Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mini Haul: Sinful Colors Sugar Rush


If you feel that L'Oreal's Versailles Romance is a bit too small or maybe a bit too pricey to be able to have a variety of colors for this spring. A great alternative would be Sinful Colors' Sugar Rush Collection. Personally, I love Sinful Colors, I think it's very affordable and the quality is great as well! So when I saw the collection at Walgreens, I hopped on it. I snagged them when they were on sale for $1.

The collection is complete with 8 shades: Sweet Tooth, Sugar Rush, Orange Cream, Cotton Candy, Unicorn, Sweet Nothing, Sugar N Spice, Candy Coated.

I only picked up four of the colors from the collection: Sweet Tooth, Sugar Rush, Orange Cream & Unicorn (which isn't new to Sinful Colors). The extra was Mint Apple that I just couldn't pass up, but it's not in the Sugar Rush Edition.




No comments:

Post a Comment