Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mini Haul: Sinful Colors Almost Famous




Who can resist a little sparkle in their life?! I've come to realize that Spring 2013 nail collections are just a mix of everything, from neons, to pastels, to glitters, to different finishes. You're good to go with what you've got! And you can add to that glitter collection of yours for a couple of bucks now that Sinful Colors came out with Almost Famous, a Limited Edition Glitters which I'm pretty sure you could still find if you look around. The set is completed with 8 different shades which I'm sorry I don't have a complete photo of. 


What I did pick up though out of the eight are these four shades: Lush Life, Poparazzi, In The Spotlight, and Star Dust (left to right order). They're super gorgeous; and although I somewhat despise the removal of glitter from nails, I can't help but want that extra shine to my designs whenever needed! 

If you've got some Almost Famous glitters share them with me, I'd love to know your input on them! & Please don't forget to head on over my Facebook page at Kolorful Nails! Have a wonderful Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment