Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mini Haul: Nail Supply Store

Happy Thursday everybody! :) During the weekend I had the opportunity to stop by a Nail Supply Store in SoCal and I sure didn't come out empty handed. In my opinion, I got a pretty good steal for the trip. I may not have the exact break down per product but at least I know I saved a hell of a lot! 


First on the list, I grabbed a couple of nail polishes but just ones that interested me. I gravitated toward OPI's What Wizardry Is This? which is part of the Oz the Great and Powerful Collection that I also did my last Mini Haul on. They call this lacquer consistency "liquid sand", I guess it's not too far from the Milani Textured Polishes. The second polish (on the right) is China Glaze's Shape Shifter is one of the six shades that come in the Tranzitions collection which came out earlier this year. It's a polish that can have two different color finishes with the help of a top coat. The top coat magically changes the hue into a whole new color than what it is without it.  


Second on my list was to grab some nail necessities and so it's not that much of an exciting haul really. My nails have been pretty brittle and continuously peeling, so I grabbed OPI's Nail Envy to use as my new base coat. Along with that, I also bought a bottle of OPI's Nail Lacquer Thinner since some of my nail polishes are starting to get pretty clumpy and it would be such a waste to throw them out.

My last item was a total steal. This OPI Matte Top Coat set with two Shimmer Dusts (Gold & Silver) was only $4.50! This was my bargain I couldn't pass up and I figured I could compare the OPI and Essie Matte Top Coats one day! My grand total for these 5 items were $25, which I don't think is bad at all. I know I could have gotten a better deal if I had done some more homework and not just gone on a whim to a random nail supply store but what the heck! A deal is a deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment