Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mini Haul: Wet n Wild Coloricon Toppings


Still feel like your pastel mani's are too bland for your spring time nail get ups? Well, you're in luck because glitters are popping up like easter eggs! Today's Mini Haul is Wet N Wild's Limited Edition Coloricon Toppings. Photographed above are the two I picked up, Sprinkled with Love and Gimme Some Suga' but the whole line consists of six toppings. Yes, toppings, it's not nail polish perse but a sheer glitter topping. It is, of course, buildable if you choose to use it on its own. So if you're looking for some umph to add to your nail decor, this'll be your go to aside from nail stickers.


If you're into glitter, I'd say head on over to your nearest Walgreens and see if they still have them in stock. Or I would suggest giving the Cosmetics area a ring instead of driving over there and ending up with nothing. They go for about $2.99 per pop! (Tell me they don't look like cakepops and I'll call you crazy! :P ) And If you guys get your hands on it, let me know what you guys think about it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment