Sunday, March 31, 2013

Simple Sunday: Stick'm & Go?




Simple Sunday will also be part Product review since I used the OPI Nail Apps.

Sometimes, we don't have enough time to do everything and I'm guilty of that as well I had a busy weekend and I just needed something quick and easy for dolling up my nails. So I figured, well, I need to do a Product Review on some nail stickers and it couldn't get any more simpler than placing them on my nails, so why not? But boy I was wrong.


By far, this product was the hardest nail stickers to work with. I found that its consistency was way too flimsy and easily breakable. It'll just be a preference thing in the end, I guess, because for others they would probably like a thinner nail app sticker. For me though, this reminded me of water marble nails. Its thinness and final look on the nail screamed pre-made water marbles. It was messy, hard to control and took longer than I expected. So, in just personal taste, I'm not a fan. I still would much prefer Maybelline Nail Stickers.

Let me know your opinions on the product. I'm kind of bummed to be disappointed with an OPI product since I've never been put down by their stuff and I'm a big fan. But this surely is not on the top of my list. I did find some good tips after reading a few reviews, some people said its best to wrap the sticker even under your nails that way it will last longer.

Head over to Kolorful Nails on Facebook and hit that LIKE button for instant updates and extra short posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment