Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mini Haul: OPI's Oz the Great and Powerful




It took me a few different Ulta's to get my hands on a couple of these polishes! I didn't really want the cream finishes, my goal was to grab the glitter polishes. I surely did get lucky because I was at Burbank plaza, Ulta was closing in 30 minutes and I figured "what the heck it won't hurt to just look around." Lo and behold! There they were, the last bottles of When Monkeys Fly and Lights of Emerald City sitting atop the display! Now, I'm debating on getting the other ones, I might just grab the mini set since no one seemed too interested in them. They were $9 a bottle but when you spend $10 or more at Ulta you get a $3.50 off. So it was a bit cheaper than buying full price. 

Lights of Emerald City has white glitter squares with a smaller rose gold like glitter when mixed together appear like one type that gives of an iridescent glow. When Monkeys Fly is a bit different, it has a variety of glitter sizes and the ones most prominent are the gold hexagons glitters. They're both very beautiful! I'm pretty sure it's buildable would be nice accents or if you're daring enough as your only lacquer to sport. 


No comments:

Post a Comment