Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Product Review: Revlon's 3D Nail Art


When Revlon first came out with their Nail Art Pens, I was super psyched. Especially, the ones with the "3D effect" (the middle row), I went ahead bought two excited to get home. To my dismay, it came out extremely disappointing. I tried so hard to like them. I truly did but it was too difficult.

The "3D effect" was bothersome; they took 3D too seriously and went on so uneven. You had to literally, DIG for them! To top it off (literally), after placing top coat, the "glitters" remained to peek through and you would get that bumpy yet pointy feeling from them. Ugh, no thanks. I returned them both.

If I had to rate it? I'd give it a 2? Just for the polish side. In no way did it make designing your nail easier or prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment