Sunday, March 10, 2013

Simple Sunday: L'Oreal's Versailles Romance


It may be too early for some summer lovin' but 2013's color trends are already super fun and flirty for Spring! One word: Pastels! It's all you need to hunt for. For this Simple Sunday, I chose L'Oreal's Versailles Romance Colour Riche Nail to shine in the limelight!

This limited edition line is complete with six shades. The Palace Life, Creme Puff, Royally Yours, Pistachio Dream, Macaron Me Madly, and Lacy Lilac Only. I only picked up two, Pistachio Dream #118, a light mint color & Creme Puff #117, a light yellow. I felt they stood out the most to me.

Now, about the products themselves, I honestly love the color pay off but I did have to use about three coats to attain this look. At one coat it's quite opaque and with two it's somewhat streaky. To be honest, I'm not crazy for L'Oreal's nail colours, they're all right and I feel that they can be improved more. I have to admit though the color choices L'Oreal puts out are hard to resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment