Sunday, April 28, 2013

Polish Sighting: Revlon Wild Flowers Nail App




This was surely a surprise to lay eyes on! Revlon just released some chic and colorful Nail Art 3D Jewel Apps for Spring 2013 "Wild Flowers", It is currently a Limited Edition line with 8 different designs if i'm not mistaken. (Correct me if I'm wrong please.) Also, from what I've heard there will be a few designs every season for this line but nothing that'll become a basic item (just yet). I'm not going to lie, Revlon sure did step their game up. I don't normally gravitate towards their nail stuff because I always felt they were a bit behind, but this surely caught my attention, real quick too! I ended up purchasing one because I just had to have it! I'll probably be trying it out this week, so look out for an upcoming product review! Have you seen these around yet? Btw, I spotted this at a Walgreens and it is as priced in the photo $10.49 and I'm pretty sure it'll be a little more or less from that price point. Have you had the chance to try them out yet, if so what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment