Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mini Haul: Ebay Nail Accessories Part One

I apologize for the delay and lack of Simple Sunday this past week. I was too caught up in SF trip, but at least I posted two blogs on Saturday!?! Heh... Anyways, today is a mini haul from Ebay! I'm super excited because buying things from there is always a major steal! I first got my hands on Oumaxi acrylic paint for about $6.99, I'm super psyched to use them in a tutorial soon, but as of right now I'm still just practicing myself! I also got a variety size of silver rhinestones for about $1.99 and it comes with I think 500 pieces? So not a bad deal at all! Last but not least, pearls, which I did use in the last Fancy Friday just to try out! :) But I have yet to think of much nicer design to incorporate them in! These were shipped from Hong Kong and it took just about a week and a half or maybe two at most. They came with tracking packages as well. I have another set that I order right after receiving this, from the same person. Let me know if you have any questions about it and maybe share your eBay shopping experience with me.


Don't forget to "Like" Kolorful Nails on Facebook for updates and extras!


No comments:

Post a Comment