Saturday, April 27, 2013

Polish Sighting: Wet N Wild Megalast Basket




Wet n Wild sure is feeling quite generous this Spring season! Spotted a basket filled with an array of their Megalast polishes along with some manicure necessities at a CVS just recently! If I'm not mistaken the basket comes with 8 full sized polishes, a 4 sided buffer, 2 nail files, and 2 toe separators. This would be a great starting kit for anyone getting into polishes because for $9.99, I consider that a steal! (Bargain Find?!, I think so!) The colors are somewhere along white, red, pink, light plue, purple, orange, fuchsia, and a clear polish. I love how you can use the basket to hold these polishes instead of just having them in a plastic container! Very efficient, it's always great to get free useful things! Am I right or am I right?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment