Saturday, April 13, 2013

Polish Sighting: Nicole OPI




Selena Gomez surely is on the bright hype, you guys seen Spring Breakers yet? Even their movie theme consisted of bright colors some just like the ones you could find in her Nicole by OPI edition. The cream finishes of her edition are as seen above, complete with 7 shades. But her whole actual Nicole by OPI line is a total of 14, not pictured are the sparkly glitter polishes. 

The 7 shades in the photo are (top center) Scarlett, (middle row) Spring Break, Hit the Lights, Naturally, (bottom row exclude the blue) Lovesong, Selena and Pretty in Plum. I found these at a CVS for approximately $8 a pop. I know I'm pretty late on this one, I rarely go into a CVS since I work at a Walgreens but when I get the chance I make sure to see what nail goodies they may have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment