Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Polish Sighting: Physicians Formula




This is a rare gym to lay eyes on (at least in the last couple of weeks), I had first seen this a couple of weeks back and prior to my knowledge wasn't certain whether Physicians Formula carried a nail polish line. Then, fast forward a week later, a lady comes into the store asking me whether we carried this line and just like a majority of the stores she had to we failed to carry the line. I saw this as I was randomly browsing a CVS in the San Fernando Valley area. Apparently, her doctors recommended this line to her as the less staining nail polish brand and one of the safest. She also had told me that other stores and their workers she had asked didn't know that Physicians Formula even carried a nail polish line.

Anyways, it is a new line and the polishes come in a set of three. They came out with 5 sets and run just above $10 per set. Not bad really and more so they claim it to be convenient for on the go. I think this would great for ombré nail effects since the shades of the set are in the same family!
Have you tried out Physicians Formula polishes? What's your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment