Thursday, April 18, 2013

Polish Sighting: Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color

Sally Hansen's been on a roll with their limited edition collections. Remember those magnetic nail polishes though? (I honestly feel like not many people were "attracted" by this bandwagon. Haha, get it? Yeah, okay, I know, lame. -__-;)   Well, they've made it more appealing by creating more magnetic designs and color shades. First seeing these magnetic nails, I was truly intrigued, but when I first got the chance to use it I found that it was only okay. I wasn't crazy about them, you really had to work fast before the polish dried or else the iron in the polish wouldn't be moveable by the magnet. Anyways, this nail collection is complete with 5 shades: Comic Blue, Slate Spark, Purple Magnitude, Pink Force, and Atomic Alloy. The designs are more intricate but I don't really see many people still jumping this hype. What's your thoughts on the magnetic polishes? Does it have leave a strong attraction for you that you might want to try out these limited edition ones? They priced at approximately $8-10, if I'm not mistaken.*Please excuse my blurry photo. 

Don't forget to "Like" Kolorful Nails on Facebook for updates and extras!

No comments:

Post a Comment