Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mini Haul: Daiso Goodies!




I LOVE DAISO! I can spend hours in a decent sized shop of this place. Everything is $1.50 unless priced otherwise. It's always fun and adorable items that you'll find! And I got a little nail polish remover pump, some rhinestones, and a bead organization container. I wish I had bought more of the bead organizer, it makes it so much convenient than the round containers the rhinestones normally come in. This container has 10 different slots and they're a secured lid that pops up. It makes it easier to access your rhinestones while doing your nails, won't worry too much about damaging your drying polishes. I know I had that issue with the round ones because you have to turn it and they're so tiny. I'm already eager to go back and look for some more goodies! I bet Japan's got it good with this store, one day I'll find my way there and go on some crazy shopping sprees! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment